Tuesday, March 24, 2020

No Longer Puzzled

I had no new puzzles and with no stores open that carry such a luxury right now, I was starting to feel like those folks running low on toilet paper.

And then one of our favorite little knitting/cute kids stuff/books/fun decor stores downtown sent me an email with a Cocooning Survival Kit offer which was a choice of 2 books, 2 puzzles or one of each.

Heck yes! I jumped on that offer! I was happy to go pick it up shortly thereafter

With this cute little tea card thanking me for my order.
Oh, that fall color one on the bottom will be a challenge! But take a look at the other:
A Betty Crocker Cookbooks Puzzle! Now if you're just joining me, go to yesterday's blog post, read it, then rejoin me. I'll wait...

Oh my gosh, right!!!??? I'm pretty sure one of my guardian angels picked that one out just for me! (Also one of my guardian angels definitely would have picked out that fall leaves one for herself.)

There are tender mercies every day. Look for them and be thankful.

1 comment:

Mama Cass said...

Aww no way! I say it and just yelled that out loud!!