Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm a Hillarious and Talitive Mom

...and no, I didn't forget to hit spell check on that title.


Also, for the record, I'm adventureous, extaordenary, and nice smelling. This according to one of the coolest Mother's Day gifts ever made by my little Nat:




Isn't this great? And I love that the spelling wasn't corrected. Ordinarily that would make me crazy, but in this instance it is charming and sweet.


Some of the other traits I am famous for according to my 8 year old: awesome kayaker, likes reptiles, entertaining, loves family, good example, hard worker and joyous.


Oh, and by the way talitive = talkative. I don't think she noticed she'd misspelled it even after I asked what the word was.


I really, really love this gift.

2 comments:

Arya said...

ok that is just the cutest mother's day gift EVER!

LisAway said...

Such a great gift! And the misspellings are the perfect touch.