Friday, December 21, 2007

A Very Talented Teacher Indeed

Nat brought her class picture home from school today and she tells me, "Mrs. B did a mistake on our class picture. She drew Annissa on it and she moved away."

I couldn't help laughing. I could just picture her kindergarten teacher toiling away at drawing surprisingly realistic portraits of each child for the class picture, and in her exhaustion accidentally drawing Annissa's as well, even though this girl had moved away a month ago. Silly teacher!

When I was little, I remember thinking that the music I heard from the radio was actually the band performing live at the station, and I was older than kindergarten at that point. It just never occurred to me to think through the logistics of it all until I was a bit older.

Ah, the innocence of childhood and the unlimited possibilities!

No comments: