Sunday, November 18, 2012

I'm Trying Something New--A Picture A Day

I was inspired by my son and his girlfriend's blog 365,000 Words, to do a picture-a-day blog style. But I'm kinda doing it lazy style and posting 7 pictures at the end of the week. I figure this might be the most do-able for me.

So here goes my first post:

This is what happens when there's boredom and paint. A lethal combination.
 
 
How many times have these pie tins been packed and moved? These were my mom's, but they have been packed up and moved by me alone at least 11 times. I'm moving yet again. Should be a good move...out of the snow, to a cute little town I love, within walking distance of work. Can't wait!

 
"Rules for Teachers" at work. We love to do stuff around the classroom to make each other laugh. This was my contribution. The icons say "no swearing", "no crying" and "poop in toilet".

 
Also my contribution at work, doing this cute project with my preschool babies:

 
Natalie celebrated cousin Emma's birthday with this fabulous sugar bomb:

 
and Natalie brought home a new member of the family, Winter:

 
and out with the old, in with the new:

 
a new computer chair, found on clearance at Staples for $9.99! Probably the Barbie pink/Pepto Bismol color had something to do with it. As you can see my old one in the background is duct-taped together, so I needed it, even if it's not my favorite color.

4 comments:

Momza said...

This is a fun idea AND it's good to see a peek into your world again! Ari got a chinese hamster last fall with her own money and she named her "Gussy", after the mouse in Cinderella, "Gus-Gus". It's really sweet- altho it has bitten Joseph twice. lol
I hope this move is the best move ever! Keep those pie tins! They're irreplaceable!
oh and Happy Thanksgiving, Moody!

Mama Cass said...

Yay! for blogging again! I have missed it! At first the whole picture a day thing is kind of hard because we always used to forget. But once you get it down, it's like a habit you can't break!

Mama Cass said...

Yay for blogging again! How I have missed these! Glad to see your on the 365 day train! I love this project, its a little tough at first because we always forgot but once we instilled the habit. I do it without even thinking about it. Can't wait to see whats in store for next week!

John Thornburg said...

It's good to see you blog again. I am going to start doing the same.