Wednesday, October 22, 2008

They Like Us! They Really, Really Like Us!

We finally found a house to rent. Hooray!

We can start moving in this coming Monday. Hooray!

We'll be living right across the street from our Bishop. Hooray!

I'll be close enough to walk to work. Hooray!

We can even walk to church, the historic downtown area and the community pool. Hooray!

Now I have to really get serious about moving and packing and cleaning and all that that entails. Boo. Ugh. and Boo!

I'm feeling very overwhelmed at the thought of it, but am so thankful that we finally found someone who would allow pets and rent to us. Yay. Boo. Yay.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Congrats! That is awesome! Post pictures when you get moved it for sure :)

LisAway said...

Hooray!! Wonderful news!! Sounds like you found the perfect place!! I hope you'll be surprised at how easy it will be to move this time (I believe miracle do happen, although I've never known them to happen when it comes to moving being easy. Yet! I'm still hopeful for you!)

Ally said...

I'm happy that you found a great place!

But I feel for you having to MOVE everything. :-( Not my favorite thing to do either.

Hope it goes well!

If I lived near you, I'd be over there helping you in a heartbeat!